Monday, February 16, 2009

I might love him more than I love Chipotle Chicken Burritos





Ok for serious, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is my dream guy. I'm not even that sexual, I'm not even sure if I'd give him my V-card but lets just for now say that he's perfect. I'm not going to lie, I don't know him enough YET to say that he's got a fantstic personality. I'm not even very fond of his Madonna acoustic cover....I'm just going to be honest and say Holy Jesus, he is so hot. Thank you God for creating him. Sometimes when I think about him, I instantly drop 5 pounds because I like him so much I can't eat.

I can't wait to run into him on the street and fall in love. LOLLLLL. Like the title says, I love JGL more than I love Chipotle....in fact, I MIGHT even like him more than I like Takoyaki and that is practically impossible!! Everyone knows I travel far and wide for those delicious little balls of goodness but I might travel a mile further for JGL.

Hey Joe, I'm waiting for you.

Love,

I'll tell you my name when I actually run into you. Oh crap, maybe its already somewhere on the blog...but is that really my name? You won't know until you meet me. HEHEHE.

Oh crap...but here's the dilemma...do I love him more than I love Edward Cullens?

No comments:

Post a Comment