Friday, August 7, 2009

Good Karma for Me!!

I am a true Gryffindor. This is a proven fact now that I have done this deed.

Today upon arriving home, I look on the floor to see a house centipede. I will not attempt to post a picture of him as they are frightening to look upon and would ruin the beauty flow of this blog. Anyway, I found a cup and put it over him and basically left him for dead knowing my mother would destroy him in the morning. Then something happened to me. As I went back to my room, I felt an undeniable guilt....I judged him for his ugliness and not for his actual harm factor. So I decided I would do a good deed and set him free.

You might think oh whatever, people do this all the time but I don't think you understand. Getting in that close proximity to a live centipede is horrifying. Still, I did it....I was able to set him free.

Now I feel fantastic!!! Then I got a letter from tarot.com about how the full moon is affecting karmic order. Coincidence? I think not. I am righteous and brave. Gryffindor to the infinity power. PURE WIN.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Congratulations. I wouldn't be able to do it. Last time I saw a centipede I cried and shivered under my blanket while my 4'10" friend laughed and killed it. That shit was HUGE. You're right though. We shouldn't kill things for being ugly. I heard they actually kill other house bugs that are harmful.

    ReplyDelete