Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer Favorites Part II











Chanel S/S 07
The whole of the Chanel 2007 Spring collection is still completely fabulous to me and encompasses everything I would like to wear this summer.
No, I don't care about the fact that it is no longer 2007, It was one of the best years of my life; and if you don't know, that Christopher Reeves' film "Somewhere in Time" basically stated that to time travel, you must clothe and surround yourself with everything of that period to trick your mind into changing dimensions. Now that school's over, I wouldn't mind returning to first year.

I believe it was Lulu De La Falaise who said something like 'Life is more fun when you wear beautiful clothes.' I'd like to add to it by saying it can also be more romantic because meeting the man of your dreams in a really really girly dress, no matter how cool and cyborg-like I want to be sometimes, has it's place, particularly in the summer. I love sitting outside my favorite coffee shop with an iced tea, this can really only be bettered by being in a baby-pink Chanel mini dress with the love of my life sitting next to me. I can't wait to get back to California for holiday. HOLLA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment