Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"I can't help but wonder"

Two of the designers from Louis Vuitton came to do a project with us early in the year. One of my research images included this picture of a Middle American bunny and I won't go into detail on what the rest of the research was about but basically I ended up with the idea for a woven sheer wire mesh with the LV monogram woven in, surrounded by a peeling colorful decaying leather.



1. research photo


2. my fabric sample illustration


3. Sample Louis Vuitton Bag Sketch

4. Love Magazine Issue 2, Louis Vuitton Bunny Ears, woven tulle Louis Vuitton Monogram

I have to say, its really cute and a job well done and maybe they didn't do it consciously but the fact that the designers came and did a project with us, and this came out afterwards kind of makes me wonder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment