Saturday, May 16, 2009

Holy Mother of Christ!!!


I just had a massive heart attack. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is on the cover of the new Vman Summer 2009 issue. I love him so much it hurts to look at him and believe it or not, this cover has saved my life. Well, sort of.
Sometimes I get a little heart achey over certain boys, I won't say who, and my usual unicorn-like aura gets a little dull. It makes my friends worry, which I don't like.....so now I propose this solution. Anytime I get sad, all I need to do is get a new picture of JGL.
Enough of the personal blips in my life for now, this new issue of Vman also has an article with Ashley Olsen and what she does with The Row. They're going to be launching their first menswear line. EXCITINGGGGG!!!! I can't wait to get my hands on it!! It'll incapacitate my heart for a few hours so I can stop thinking about crushes since my biggest crush ever is right on the cover!! <3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment