Sunday, May 3, 2009

I'm not really the marrying kind but...



Here's the deal. I'm not that fond of the idea of marriage. It scares me just a little but I'll let you all in on a little secret. I'm pretty sure not many guys like to read this blog, afterall, the immense amount of Tween boy crush blogs is likely to scare them away so I feel pretty safe revealing one of my main 'just say yes,' marriage terms.

The engagement ring. Custom made Chanel fine jewelry....but this ready-to-wear jewelry version is the epitome of YES. My obsession with crosses combined with my love of Chanel? Its perfection. I would buy it for myself for my birthday, but Chanel jewelry comes only in standard 7.5, which is a little bit too big, and I can't find it anymore. So until I get with a guy who understands jewelry and me, and either finds it for me, has it resized, or gets it custom made for me, I will be waiting with baited breath.

Chanel Cross Ring......I. Love. You. (whisper)

No comments:

Post a Comment